Shoctober is a dedicated month in every year when you and your workplace can help raise public and corporate awareness of the toll sudden cardiac arrest is taking on our communities.
Getting involved is simple, you can:
- Read the information and stories on this website.
- Share the news with friends through social media at www.facebook.com/cardiacarrestsurvival and www.twitter.com/shoctober.
- Get your workplace involved by purchasing a defibrillator mat, or arranging a Shoctober event
- Watch the survive in five video and share it with friends.
- Make use of the various resources available on this site including posters, content and artwork.